Terms and Conditions Web Site "TABLEPLAST.COM"
Welcome to the website designed by TABLEPLAST Using TABLEPLAST Web Site (hereinafter the "Site") the user ("User" or "Users" as appropriate) agree to unrestricted reserves, or modification of the terms and Conditions of website TABLEPLAST (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions").
The User declares to have legal capacity to contract and have no impediment under the laws of Argentina and / or applicable jurisdictions, and are obliged to use the Site for lawful purposes.
Access to the site implies understanding and acceptance by User of these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions may be periodically amended and updated by TABLEPLAST without notice to User or to any other person or entity.
1 - Service:
a) Quality. TABLEPLAST not incur liability for any interruptions or malfunction of the services or content offered on the Internet, regardless of cause, size or time. TABLEPLAST not responsible for network outages, loss of business resulting from these drops, or any other indirect damage that may be caused to users.
b) Operation. The site works "AS IS" "WITH ALL FAULTS" and according to their "availability" so TABLEPLAST no warranty of any kind and is the user who uses the Site at your own risk.
c) Suspension and Termination. TABLEPLAST may, without prior notification, determine the suspension, cancellation and / or immediate termination of the Site, so you will not be liable to User or to any third party for any reason, before any of these circumstances.
d) Limitations. TABLEPLAST is free to limit access to the Site and / or products it offered to users without cause or notice.
TABLEPLAST not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or accuracy of any information available on the Site including that obtained from the own TABLEPLAST The user assumes all risks associated with the use of any content, including accuracy, completeness, integrity or usefulness.
4-Practice on the use of the Site
User acknowledges that TABLEPLAST has the exclusive power to establish the limits and conditions for use of the SITE.
a) Control of content. The User acknowledges TABLEPLAST full and absolute discretion to screen, refuse, remove and / or modify any content on the SITE. Also, do not be liable to User or any third party against damage, violations, crimes, misdemeanors or any other kind of illegal that could be committed, either try to intellectual property rights, honor and reputation of individuals, their data personal, credit, consumer rights or other rights that might be violated as a consequence of the misuse of the Site by Users.
b) Cancellation. The User agrees that TABLEPLAST may suspend, remove or block your registration on the Site without notice or justification and that it will not give the user the right to claim compensation.
c) Termination. The User agrees that TABLEPLAST reserves the right to modify in any way, discontinue, terminate, cancel and / or terminate the service of the Site without notice or justification, in its sole discretion and that this will not give the user the right to claim no compensation.
5-User responsibility for applications and content
a) The access, the use of the Site, as well as the use of information and content included therein, will be the sole responsibility of the user. Therefore, the use made of the information, images, content and / or products offered and accessible through the website is subject to applicable law and the principles of good faith and lawful use of the User, this being entirely responsible for the access and proper use.
b) You are solely responsible for any information, data, text, photography, video, music, sound, software or any other work or expression that post or transmit on the Site.
c) You agree to comply with all applicable local, provincial, national and international laws and are solely responsible for all acts and omissions that occur in connection with your account, registration or password, and in relation to information or material on the Site.
d) The User is prohibited from any activity to the detriment of TABLEPLAST or third parties. It is considered forbidden the use of the Site for illegal, unauthorized or prohibited. Without being considered an exhaustive or limiting, is prohibited:
- Any form of violation of the rights of third parties about your privacy, honor, self-image, secrecy of communications, intellectual property or protection of personal data.
- Publish, disseminate, post, reference or distribute any material or information subject illegal, obscene, pornographic, abusive, libelous, misleading, racist, against morals, good customs or public order.
- Enter any type of computer virus, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may cause damage or alterations to the contents, programs or systems accessible through the Site.
- Altering or intervene by fraudulent means personal web pages or emails from other users without permission, and send emails with massive and / or repetitive, and send e-mail addresses to third parties without the due consent of those.
- Use of inappropriate or inadequate, with respect to normal functioning and purpose, services or content that may be facilitated by TABLEPLAST
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of third parties (such as rights of privacy or publicity).
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate information or material, sacrilegious, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, racist, violence induces or may be considered illegal.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services unless the conditions of the SITE.
- Collect or otherwise, to collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without due consent of those, as well as provide third parties outside email addresses.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, and provide (free or otherwise) to any person or entity other than a service user or content any directory of users of the services or content or any other information relating to users or use them outside the context of normal use in accordance with these conditions.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services or content, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to them through automatic search for passwords or other means.
- Interfering with the use or enjoyment of the services or content from other users or with the use or enjoyment of similar content from other persons or entities.
- Perform any action on the site that involves the transmission of any software harmful, harmful or simply not required.
- Play in whole or in part on the Site, your headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- Include post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that does not have the right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or delivered as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") of any third.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site, its servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the SITE.
6-Limitation of liability by TABLEPLAST
a) You acknowledge that TABLEPLAST assumes no liability, whether direct or indirect, foreseen or unforeseen, for any damages, whether consequential or lost profits, arising from the misuse of the Site or its contents by the user or third parties.
b) Under no circumstances TABLEPLAST be liable for any content herein, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any Content, or for loss or damage of any content.
c) You expressly agree that TABLEPLAST not be liable for damages caused as a result of failure or any discontinuity in the SITE.
d) The User accepts that TABLEPLAST not be liable for unauthorized access, copying, alteration or deletion of data that can make third on the Site, or its consequences and / or damage.
e) You acknowledge and agree that TABLEPLAST not responsible for the services or third parties who may provide links or links from the Site, or any products or goods therein announced.
7 - Authorization to use TABLEPLAST
All information or files that the user enters, transmit or in any way the site is considered public and which contains an irrevocable license for TABLEPLAST for reproduction, distribution, display, transmission, broadcasting, marketing, broadcasting, storage , digitalization, availability, translation, adaptation, arrangement or any other changes throughout the duration of protection as copyright law intends. The User also understands that the authorization is free of charge and in that act expressly disclaims any remuneration claim of TABLEPLAST
The User agrees to indemnify TABLEPLAST, his controlling, controlled, affiliates, directors, managers and employees in the event that the use of information, files or other content provided by the User infringes the rights of others, whatever their nature .
Following the above statement, the User acknowledges TABLEPLAST the right to modify, alter or edit any information or file that the user has entered the SITE, without being able to understand that at all there is any injury to the moral rights, which the user can hold over them.
8 - Confidentiality of User Data. Exceptions
The user may classify some or all of its data or content on your property as confidential. Nevertheless, TABLEPLAST may disclose such information in the following cases: (a) if required by a judicial or administrative authority, (b) if necessary in order to exercise their rights under the Terms and Conditions (c) if the data could be useful for the protection of rights of third parties, (d) would be useful to protect the rights, property or safety of TABLEPLAST their controlling, controlled, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, users or the public general.
9 - TABLEPLAST Property Rights
User acknowledges and agrees that the Site, and the contents provided by TABLEPLAST, whether any documents, files, material, application, design, tool, source code or any type of work or idea is a work in respect of legislation intellectual property and is protected under applicable intellectual property TABLEPLAST property and any other nature. Also are included within the same recognition publications, advertisements or information incorporated into the site by advertisers or third parties.
Any form of reproduction, distribution, display, transmission, broadcasting, broadcast in any form, stored in any form, digitalization, availability, translation, adaptation, arrangement, public communication or any other act by which the User may commercial or noncommercial use, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part in any of the contents of the works subject to the rights described above. Failure to comply to the above will be linked to the application of criminal and civil penalties that apply.
10 - Prohibition of use. Links
User acknowledges that prohibited the use of any technical device by which the User or any third party may benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, of any part or all of the SITE or any fruit of efforts by TABLEPLAST Specifically, prohibited any link (link), hyperlink (hyperlink), framing or similar to the site without the prior, express written approval of TABLEPLAST Any violation to the provisions of this section shall be considered as injury to the Intellectual Property Rights TABLEPLAST about the site and all its contents.
Further, User acknowledges that TABLEPLAST not assume any responsibility for the content, services, products, etc.. of third parties that may be accessed directly or through banners, links, hyperlinks, framing or similar links from the websites of TABLEPLAST
The User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the SITE.
11 - Indemnity
The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless and TABLEPLAST, its subsidiaries, controlling and / or affiliates from and against any and all action or lawsuit liability, claim, complaint, penalty, interest, costs, expenses, fines , fees, by any third party due to or arising in any action on the site.
12 - Unique Agreement
Terms and Conditions, with the respective changes from time to time be made to the Site at the sole discretion of TABLEPLAST, constitute the entire agreement between you and TABLEPLAST and govern your use of the services provided on the Site, superseding any prior agreements between User and TABLEPLAST Also, the user must also be subject to the terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other TABLEPLAST services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
13 - Notifications
Shall be deemed a notice, summons, or any other communication made to the User has been validly given when directed to an address, either physical or virtual has been provided by the user or from which it operates.
14 - Tolerance
TABLEPLAST tolerance that can perform on the exercise of any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions will never constitute a waiver thereof.
15 - Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and TABLEPLAST are governed by the laws of Argentina.
The User and TABLEPLAST agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Ordinary Courts in Commercial City of Buenos Aires, to the exclusion of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to the case of any divergence related to the SITE.
The User acknowledges that the use of the site and its services or content is prohibited in all jurisdictions that do not recognize the effectiveness of these Terms and Conditions.
User's use of the Site do not establish between you and TABLEPLAST a consumer type relationship.
16 - Extension of the affected
All the conditions for TABLEPLAST in these Terms and Conditions also apply to their contracting companies, controlling, controlled or associated under the common control.
17 - Changes to these Terms and Conditions
TABLEPLAST reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions regularly. The User agrees to regularly review these Terms and Conditions in order to learn of any changes that may have occurred.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 06/09/2011.